Key Points From This Episode:
• Why the Hyatt tier level names will drive anyone crazy.
• How to achieve Hyatt Explorist status.
• Free breakfast and lounge access; a mid-tier status program must-have.
• The benefits of using a status achievement promotional event; is it fair?
• Doing what is best for your wallet and why you shouldn’t believe the hype.
• Taking advantage of achieving a higher loyalty status with less effort.
• The importance of maintaining perspective when it comes to loyalty programs.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
World of Hyatt (WOH) Loyalty Programhttps://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/member-benefits.html
World of Hyatt Explorist Status Levelhttps://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/member-benefits/explorist.html
World of Hyatt Globalist Status Levelhttps://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/member-benefits/globalist.html
World of Hyatt Globalist | CHEAP Hyatt Elite Statushttps://travelzork.com/hyatt-globalist-cheap-hyatt-elite-status/
World of Hyatt (WOH) FaceBook Grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/WorldOfHyatt/
Steve Bannon Is Losing to the Globalistshttp://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/steve-bannon-is-losing-to-the-globalists
Is Hyatt’s Globalist Fast Track Promotion “Fair?”http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2017/08/29/is-hyatts-globalist-fast-track-promotion-fair/
20 Nights Will Get Just About Anyone Top-Tier Hyatt Statushttp://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2017/08/28/hyatt-credit-card-globalist-promotion/