Welcome to another episode of ZorkCast. Today on the show we have special guest host, Cousin Vito of Cousin Vito’s Casino Podcast, here to talk all about his favorite type of gambling. No, it’s not throwing the dice, it’s not taking a big hit in blackjack. It’s group gambling! On today’s episode we dive into the concept of group gambling and how it ups the excitement and ups the ante because it includes the social aspect of a casino. Stay tuned as Vito shares tips on group gambling, who it is best suited for, and how to introduce novice gamblers to new games and encourage them to enjoy all aspects of the best casinos.
Key Points From This Episode:
• Who is group gambling best suited for?
• How to make playing the slots a fun, group event.
• The strategy for playing craps with a group gambling partner.
• Using stadium gaming to introduce novice players to new games.
• Enjoying the non-gambling aspects of a casino.
• Finding areas that serve drinks to suit everybody’s preferences.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
© 2017 ZorkCast © 2017 TravelZork