ZorkCast powered by TravelZork
Episode 13 : Ask and you shall receive - Hotel Room Upgrades
September 09, 2017
Michael Mason Trager
Today’s episode really is more about focusing on trying to ensure an upgrade before a stay, not necessarily at check-in. One of my favourite travel topics is hotel room upgrades. I just love talking about getting a significant or nifty hotel room upgrade, especially when I’ve paid a relatively low rate for a hotel stay. As we know hotels have a lot of different room categories and you can often upgrade to a higher category without paying the rate for that category initially. Want to find out how to get that hotel room upgrade? Keep listening!
Key Points From This Episode:
• Full service hotel properties and room upgrades.
• Finding the right way to contact the hotel.
• Making it easy for the property to upgrade you.
• What to include in your email.
• When to send a message to a hotel for an upgrade.
• The importance of your message being concise.
• One of the perks of staying loyal to hotel brands.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
TravelZork Deals Section
ZorkCast FaceBook Group Continue and Start the Conversation)
ZorkCast on Twitter
ZorkCast on Instagram
© 2017 ZorkCast © 2017 TravelZork