So you want to play Craps? Well, if you want a great recreational gambling experience and you like to gamble Craps, also known as “Dice”, is a fabulous game. We are going to dive into some basic Craps strategy for people who are uncomfortable with taking the plunge and playing Dice. Now, it’s important to understand that there is quite a bit to this game even though none of it is really that complicated. In today’s episode, we are going to take it step-by-step and go over the rules of the game, what to do as a first-time Craps player, and implementing a simple strategy. Stay tuned to find out all about it!
Key Points From This Episode:
• Snake eyes and midnight; understanding different dice roll names.
• Why Craps is a game within a game.
• Top reasons for playing Craps; excitement and maximizing your winnings.
• Finding a friend to mitigate the intimidation of playing Craps.
• The importance of understanding the payouts to catch dealer errors.
• A simple strategy for first time Dice players; sitting out for the come out roll.
• Understanding place bets; focusing on the 6 and the 8.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
© 2017 ZorkCast © 2017 TravelZork