Today we are going to be talking a little bit about booking deal fares, otherwise often referred to as "mistake fares". We're going to talk about what they are, how you book them, how you get them ticketed. First off, it's best to not refer to any travel mistake as a mistake. Refer to it as a “deal”, refer to it as a “flash sale”, but never refer to it as a mistake. Step number one is finding these deals. Stay tuned as we go over all the steps to booking the deal fares, how to find them, and how to make sure that you are absolutely prepared to make a booking when these deals appear. All this and more inside of Part I of this episode.
Key Points From This Episode:
• Why you should call a booking mistake a “deal” or “flash sale” instead of a “mistake”.
• The difference between an airline confirmation and being ticketed.
• How to identify a “mistake” versus simply a really good deal.
• Taking the gamble for a high reward; potential of earning full mileage credit on a deal.
• Understand exactly how to prepare for taking on an airline “deal” fare.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
© 2017 ZorkCast © 2017 TravelZork