Today on the show, we are joined again by casino gaming expert and owner of Action Currency, Jeff B. Jeff has written for TravelZork and in the previous episode, we tackled the concept of Casino THEO aka Theoretical Loss or “THEO,” for short. With all the latest news about the Vegas shooting tragedy, the topic of Advantage Player, better known as AP, has come up quite a bit, with more and more people realizing that being an Advantage Player is possible. Today, Jeff is going to talk a bit about what an AP is and what an AP isn’t, how AP’s make their money, promotions, and proof by intimidation.
Key Points From This Episode:
• What is an AP? (Advantage Player)
• Proof by intimidation.
• Why you can beat the casino.
• Three generic ways to be an AP.
• Making money directly off the game.
• Making money off of promotions.
• Can you be a ‘recreational’ AP?
• Where AP’s often make their money.
• AP as a lifestyle versus an income.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
© 2017 ZorkCast © 2017 TravelZork