Welcome back to the show everyone! Today our guest is Flemming Poulsen from FinalCall.travel and he is here to tell us a little about air travel in Europe and compare it to the United States. We chat about why it is generally cheaper to fly in Europe and the reasons that contribute to this.
Flemming also gives us some insight into the kinds of support and convenience that are customary from European carriers in comparison with the ones in America. For this tremendous inside scoop, be sure to join us!
Key Points From This Episode:
• The significant differences between the US and European air travel markets.
• Why it is so much cheaper flying around Europe.
• Safety and convenience for low costs flights in Europe.
• Customer protection and accommodation for flight delays and cancellations.
• EC261 "Flight Compensation Regulation”
• Duty of Care
• And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
FinalCall.Travel Danish website
FinalCall.Travel Podcast “TravelSmarter”
ZorkCast FaceBook Group- JOIN TODAY! (Continue and Start the Conversation)
© 2019 ZorkCast © 2019 TravelZork