Welcome back to another episode of ZorkCast. Today on the show we will be looking at a Caesars Rewards promotion. We are going to dig deeper into the “My Leaderboard” competition of Caesars Rewards program and why it can be seen as an extremely non-compelling competition. We discuss in detail exactly what the point system looks like, how prizes are awarded, and what those prizes are. As you will come to see, the awards for this particular competition are not very exciting, so the biggest question we ask is, “What are we missing here?” Stay tuned as we unpack what went wrong, and how members could potentially be better awarded in this all seemingly, uninspiring competition!
Key Points From This Episode:
• Total Rewards is now Caesars Rewards.
• Why the My Leaderboard is non-compelling competition.
• How the prize awards system actually works.
• Is this not the most uninspiring competition?
• Better prize ideas for the My Leaderboard competition.
Terms and Conditions of Caesars Leaderboard
ZorkCast FaceBook Group- JOIN TODAY! (Continue and Start the Conversation)
© 2019 ZorkCast © 2019 TravelZork