Today our special guest is Tim from the Points to be Made blog. Based in the UK and mostly dealing with miles+points from a European Perspective, Tim has a wealth of super-incisive information on how to make the most of a few different programs, especially Avios. In our conversation, we cover some background on his blog, what a digital nomad is and why Tim thinks that there is so much benefit to be garnered from looking a little more deeply at Avios. For all this and a whole lot more, be sure to tune in!
Key Points From This Episode:
• Some background information on the Points to be Made blog.
• The concept of the digital nomad.
• Tim’s favourite reward program and why.
• Leveraging the most value out of the Avios program across airlines.
• Arbitraging between airline loyalty programs for your benefit.
• Considering your time when weighing up travel costs.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Points to be Made
A European blog on maximising loyalty programmes
ZorkCast FaceBook Group- JOIN TODAY! (Continue and Start the Conversation)
© 2019 ZorkCast © 2019 TravelZork