Today, Tim Lai has been gracious enough to return to have a conversation with us about digital nomads. Tim is based in the UK and is the creator of the Points to be Made blog, a European blog on maximizing loyalty programs. On his blog, Tim publishes the latest air miles and hotel points news, as well as tutorials and strategies on how you can maximize how you earn and spend your points. He targets those who frequently travel for business and pleasure and those traveling in the premium or luxury sector. Inside this episode, we discuss what exactly a digital nomad is and then dive a little bit into Tim’s experiences as a digital nomad. Tim also helps us to understand the main challenges of being a digital nomad. He also debunks the myth about digital nomads and taxes. For a riveting conversation of traveling the world, stay tuned to today’s episode!
Key Points From This Episode:
• The definition of a digital nomad: living and working remotely.
• Tim’s transition into the life of a digital nomad.
• How Tim used his research knowledge to go digital nomad.
• The most challenging part of being a digital nomad.
• Traveling and working in 12 different countries.
• The tax situation for digital nomads: individual specific.
Points to be Made - A European blog on maximising loyalty programmes
Points to be Made on Twitter @PTBMade
From One Mile At A Time
My One Year Anniversary Of Living In Hotels Full Time
ZorkCast FaceBook Group- JOIN TODAY! (Continue and Start the Conversation)
ZorkCast on Twitter
ZorkCast on Instagram
© 2019 ZorkCast © 2019 TravelZork