Today on the show we are joined once again by Eric Rosenthal. Eric is a casino loyalty expert and a contributor to several gambling and travel related websites and podcasts. (Eric is also the co-host of The Bettor Life podcast.) In January, we left off on the last ZorkCast where Eric joined us to talk about what we would potentially do on a future episode, and that episode has come! On today’s episode, we are talking about the biggest mistake that recreational gamblers make, both from the act of gambling as well as in casino loyalty programs. Eric shares with us the importance of having discipline in regards to setting loss limits. We also dive into the ever-persistent frustrations with loyalty program tiers, and why often it’s not even worth getting to the top. For an incredible episode, be sure to join in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
• The biggest mistake made in the act of recreational gambling.
• Understanding the importance of honoring your loss limits.
• Loyalty program mistakes that gamblers make.
• The disappointing tier levels of Mlife.
• Different sub-categories of the Mlife Noir cards.
• Why the second highest elite tier level is often most beneficial.
Eric Rosenthal on Twitter @erosenthal1029
The Bettor Life Podcast
Living the Mlife: An Introduction – MGM M life Rewards Loyalty Program
ZorkCast FaceBook Group- JOIN TODAY! (Continue and Start the Conversation)
ZorkCast on Twitter
ZorkCast on Instagram
© 2019 ZorkCast © 2019 TravelZork