What does value mean to you? Value is subjective, and therefore, something that holds value for one person will not necessarily hold value for another. That is the focus of today’s episode, in relation, of course, to Las Vegas. Steve and Michael share what value means to them in terms of accommodation, drinks, and food in Vegas, and Steve poses a question that will make you think about where your values lie.
Michael and Steve shed light on what things were like in Las Vegas many years ago, compared to what they are like now, including the amount of choice that is now available. And if you’ve ever wondered about how to get the most out of the drinks vouchers offered in Vegas casinos, you have come to the right place! The Casinos in History segment focuses on The Rio Las Vegas, which, as you will hear, was the destination where many Vegas “firsts” occurred. Finally, Steve and Michael wrap up with their thoughts about whether Vegas is booming and why.
Key Points From This Episode:
• A rundown of what you can expect in this episode.
• Michael’s recent experience flying from Boston to Palm Springs.
• Value means something different for everyone; Steve gives examples of what it means to him.
• Buffet options that are available today in Vegas.
• Merging that Steve has noticed between the high-end and low-end value aspects of the spectrum in Vegas.
• A question posed by Steve that will get you thinking about what you value.
• Why COVID catalyzed renovations in Luxor’s pyramid.
• How the idea of drinks voucher combinations works and how Steve uses these to get the most value out of them.
• Choice as value in and of itself.
• The many “firsts” that are attributed to the Rio Las Vegas.
• Potential that Steve sees in the Rio, and plans that are soon going to be underway.
• Some interesting information about the exceptional wine cellar at the Rio.
• Michael and Steve share their thoughts about travel and the near future of Vegas.
Want to contact us or share something?
Email us at:
Did you see our Vegas Road-Trip Series on YouTube?
Road Trip to Vegas Mini-Series
Episode 1: April 4th "The Road To Vegas"
Be sure to join us for our next live stream! Set an alert!
Book your next trip with TravelZork Travel!
Luxury Hotel Program for Las Vegas and Worldwide
Links for episode 114:
The RIO Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Wine Cellar and Tasting Room at the Rio
THE RIO’S WINE CELLAR IS A DRINKABLE MUSEUM
Penn at Teller (at The Rio Las Vegas)
TravelZork - [First Impressions and Pics] Virgin Las Vegas
The Chandelier Bar (Steve's fav at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas)
Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen
Support the show! VISIT ZorkOffer